To schedule an appointment, please follow this LINK to our HIPAA-compliant portal. You will be instructed to complete some basic information and we will contact you to complete your registration.
If you have questions regarding our services, please contact our office at 770-495-9775, x1.
Our business office is open Monday-Thursday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM;
Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:00PM.
If you call during regular business hours and we do not answer, please leave a message at 770-495-9775, as we may be assisting other clients at that time. We will return your call as soon as possible.
Find us here:
Manna’s move has allowed us to be super creative in designing our environment. We have gotten rave reviews from our open house and clientele. What do you think?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is your office located?
- We are located in Gwinnett County, Northeast of Atlanta, outside of the perimeter
- From Atlanta: take 85 N to Pleasant Hill Road. Turn right off the highway onto Pleasant Hill. Your next left will be on Breckinridge Blvd. About a mile on the left is 3305. We are in Suite 112
Do you accept insurance?
- YES! As a Facility, all therapists that work for Manna can take the following private insurances:
- Aetna, BCBS, Beacon Health, Cigna, Humana, United Health Care, United Behavioral Health
- We are also able to request single-case agreements with state-based insurances:
- Medicaid, Medicare, Wellcare, PSHP, Magellan
- As a non-profit, Manna strives to make counseling more accessible and affordable. Our therapists offer a reduced fee for individuals with financial difficulties based on need, in case you do not have insurance.
- Additionally, our interns are willing to accept a reduced fee for providing their services. They are all supervised by Dr. Genie Burnett.
Do you only treat Eating Disorders?
- No. Eating Disorders are our specialty, however, we see clients with a wide range of concerns: Depression, Anxiety, Trauma/PTSD, Family-of-origin issues, Relationship issues, Self-injury, Life transitions, Career, and Grief
- We are working on implementing an IOP for Trauma-Based disorders.
- If your issue is not listed, please contact us to determine if we can help support you (or your loved one) during these struggles.
We are ALWAYS trying to improve! If you would like to provide feedback for us, please complete our Client Feedback survey