Since 2007 Manna Fund has been dedicated to “fill the funding gap” for individuals treating eating disorders. Manna Fund is a tax deductible 501(c)(3) non-profit and we focus on those needing the most immediate and critical level of care. Most people are unaware at the costs associated with inpatient and residential treatment. Scroll to see ways you can help.
Inpatient Treatment Costs (average treatment costs, not specific to any hospital)
- One Month …. $30,000
- One Week …. $7,500
- One Day …. $1,000
Residential Treatment Costs (average treatment costs, not specific to any facility)
- One Month …. $12,000
- One Week …. $3,500
- One Day …. $500
Optional Funding Costs (towards other Manna Scholarship Fund costs)
- Psychiatric Consultation …. $250
- Individual Psychotherapy …. $130
- Group Psychotherapy …. $75
- Gift Basket …. $50
There are three levels of donation programs available: Individual Sponsorship, Corporate Sponsorship and Manna Sponsorship. To ask questions about these programs please call 770-495-9775 or email email@example.com.
In addition, there are great ways to support Manna Fund by designating us with companies you use regularly such as Amazon and Kroger.
Amazon Smile – Designate Manna Fund with Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase. To register:
- Visit http://smile.amazon.com.
- Select “Manna Scholarship Fund, Inc.”
- Shop on Amazon.com (Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Manna Fund!)
Kroger Community Awards – Have a Kroger Plus Card (loyalty rewards card)? Support Manna Fund by going grocery shopping at Kroger (Kroger will donate a percentage of your purchase to Manna Fund). To register:
- Visit https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Existing Plus Card users: “sign-in” with your current card to choose “Manna Scholarship Fund, Inc.”
- New users: select “create an account” if you are a new Kroger Plus Card user!